2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid | Albertville AL | Near Boaz & Guntersville
Luxurious in every aspect, the new 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is the eye-catching, bold sedan that others wish they could be. Not only is the Avalon Hybrid richly adorned in available materials like leather and genuine wood trim, but this highly efficient model produces an EPA-estimated 44 combined mpg.^ Your daily commute in the Avalon Hybrid will bring a whole new level of convenience thanks to the time (and money) saved at the pump. The 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine works in perfect harmony with the 88 kW electric motor and 259-volt Lithium battery, which is protected by the newly extended warranty for 10 years from date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first.** And with the four-mode switch (EV, Eco, Normal, Sport), you get to choose which Toyota Avalon Hybrid you’d like to drive that day. Where will your ambition take you?
- 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine
- 88 kW electric motor
- 259-volt Lithium battery
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- 4-mode switch (EV, Eco, Normal, Sport)
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
- Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, Amazon Alexa compatible
- Qi-compatible wireless charging system
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD) with customizable settings
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+)
- Safety Connect®
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
Compare 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Trims
- Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) with Sequential Shiftmatic™ Mode
- 4-mode switch (EV, Eco, Normal, Sport)
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- SofTex®-trimmed seats with perforation and Ultrasuede® heated front seats
- Wi-Fi Connect with up to 2 GB within 3-month trial
- 9-inch touchscreen with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Standard power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
- Premium leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Standard Destination Assist with 1-year trial
- Standard 14 JBL® speakers (including subwoofer and amplifier)
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) with Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
Find Your 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Besides aerodynamic performance, the Toyota Avalon Hybrid has a few more tricks hidden for your discovery. Available heated and ventilated front seats are your welcome after a long day in the office or your comfort while you wait in the carpool line, while ambient lighting surrounds the cabin in a warm glow, the perfect complement to the unique perforation pattern and two-tone stitching on the seats and door panels. Let the 1,200-watt, 14-speaker JBL® Premium Audio System encompass the cabin with phenomenal sound from your playlist or podcast. Customize the settings on the 10-inch color Head-Up Display to your liking as your phone connects to the built-in Wi-Fi (two GB within three-month trial). Plus, since it’s equipped with the latest updates in Toyota safety, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+, the engineers and designers of the 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid have our every box checked.
If you’re interested in becoming the proud owner of a 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid, give us a call, or stop by our dealership for a test drive today. We look forward to serving our customers for all their Toyota needs.
*Options listed are based on the Limited Hybrid model.
^2022 projected EPA-estimated mpg rating estimates as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates are not available at time of posting. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
**For Toyota hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fuel cell and battery electric vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See Owner’s Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.